Success at Success Podcast featuring
Kyle Mauch & Trevor Mauch
Half Episode on becoming more effective by being more productive and organized…
Success at Success Half Episodes are 1 on 1 Chats with Kyle Mauch and Trevor Mauch. We dive DEEP into being more effective by each of our own organization systems. One of our most implementable episodes yet shares key tools and techniques that we’ve each used to get more done, make more money, and live a more fulfilling life.
“You can be amazingly productive on the wrong things.”
Notes from the Episode
- Intro – Overview –
- 0:01:18 – Kyle’s Week in Review (Knowing Yourself)
- 0:02:06 – Trevor’s Week in Review (Mastermind for Reviewing Personal Successes)
- 0:05:49 – Productivity Intro
- 0:06:42 – When do you know that you need to be more organized to be more productive?
- 0:09:02 – How Trevor started his organization system.
- 0:12:17 – How to delegate priorities in your schedule.
- 0:15:24 – Creating an organization system based on effectiveness not productivity. Step by step how to by Trevor.
- 0:22:57 – Step by step how Trevor has become more productive and organized and how you can too. “Be clear about where you’re going.”
- 0:29:22 – Parkinson’s Law – “The amount of time you give something is the amount of time it will take”
- 0:33:20 -Step by step how Kyle has become more productive and organized and how you can too. “5 Fingered Approach to Productivity.”
- 0:38:50 – Figuring out your 5 fingers exercise.
- 1:00:00 – Closing it out!
>>> Sign Up Here to Get Notified When the Full 5 Fingered Approach to Productivity Guide is Ready (I’ll email it to you for free!) <<<
Tools needed for Kyle’s 5 Fingered Approach to Productivity
- Blackboard Supplies (Target list below)
- Calendars by Readdle – Event and Task Manager (iPhone)
- Producteev.com (For delegating work to others or to yourself)
- One hand that has 5 fingers (or a foot with 5 toes!)
Kyle’s Board for 5 Fingered Approach to Productivity
Supplies Used in Kyle’s 5 Fingered Approach to Productivity
What it Cost Me in Supplies at Target
Trevor’s Daily Work Schedule
[COMING SOON: CHECK BACK DAILY]
Learn more by listening to the episode!
This podcast was inspired by Lewis Howes School of Greatness, Cameron Hanes Keep Hammering, The Gary V Show by Gary Vaynerchuk, the Joe Rogan Experience, and The Tim Ferriss Experiment.
• Follow Kyle at @KyleMauch or @AthletesBrand on Instagram and everything else.
• Follow Trevor at TrevorMauch.com because his social media game is still weak sauce.